I am not recieving e-mail alerts for the reports/portfolios I have subscribed to. How do I fix this?
Since TSP sends out such large volumes of reports simultaneously, some internet providers will flag our domain as spam. In order to make sure that you stay up to date and receive our email alerts, you can do the following:
- 1. Add Reports@topstockportfolios.com to your address book.
- 2. If you are using Microsoft Outlook, add Reports@topstockportfolios.com to your “safe senders” list. You can do this by clicking Tools, Options, Junk E-mail, Safe Senders, Add.
- 3. Do steps 1 and 2 for the following email addresses to ensure that any customer service and billing notifications will reach you: ServiceTeam@topstockportfolios.com, Info@topstockportfolios.com.
- 4. If you have followed the steps and are still not receiving alerts, contact your internet service provider and ask them to add Reports@topstockportfolios.com to their “white list”.
My browser says that the TopStockPortfolios.com website has content that is “untrusted” or that “content has been blocked” for my safety. What gives?
Some browsers have security settings that automatically block or prompt the user to allow certain content. TopStockPortfolios.com uses an array of media controls, which is the cause of the browser alert. We assure you that all content on the site is 100% safe and in no way, shape, or form, a threat to your computer.
When I receive email alerts and click on the link to view the report, it brings me to a page that says, “Oops! This page does not exist…” How do I fix this?
Some email clients parse the link in order to make it fit the page better. Basically, the part of the link that is actually hyperlinked does not include the full web address. What you can do is highlight the FULL address, copy it, and paste it into your browser’s address bar.
What is your refund policy?
Refund Policy: If you are not completely satisfied with your TSP Portfolio, we will gladly refund your subscription fee within the first 10 days. After that, we will be happy to exchange one portfolio service for another, but we do not issue refunds for unused subscription fees.
I signed up, but I can’t seem to log in. What’s happening?
The most common solution to this problem is making sure that the password you type in is correctly typed. Your password is CaSe SeNsItIvE, so all capital and lower case letters must be correct.
How do I cancel a free trial?
Login, click on “My Account,” then “Subscriptions.” There is a “Cancel” link next to each of your Trial and Paid Subscriptions
How do I cancel a subscription?
Login, click on “My Account,” then “Subscriptions.” There is a “Cancel” link next to each of your Subscriptions. Simply click on the link – that’s it.
How do I add a portfolio service to my account?
Click on the Subscribe Tab, select the TSP Portfolio you’d like to subscribe to and proceed to checkout. That’s it.
How do I change my password?
Login, click on My Account, then Settings. At the bottom of the page you will see a box to check marked “Change Password.” Click on the box and enter your new password.
How do I add free email alerts?
Login… Click on E-mail Alerts… Check the boxes of any or all reports you’d like to receive alerts for. They’re free and designed to help investors, so don’t be shy!
What do I do if I forget/lose my password?
Shoot an email to us using the contact form and request a new password. We’ll set it up right away.
I would like to have alerts sent to a second email address. How can I set this up?
In order to receive alerts at two (or more) email addresses, you will need to set up messages received from Reports@topstockportfolios.com on your main email to be automatically forwarded to your secondary. There is an easy way to set this up in Microsoft Outlook. Here it is:
- 1. Click on Tools, then Rules and Alerts
- 2. Under the “E-Mail Rules” tab, click on the “New Rule” icon.
- 3. Under the “Start from a blank rule” section, highlight “Check messages when they arrive”, and click the “Next” button.
- 4. Check the first box entitled “from people or distribution list” in the top section. Now click on the “people or distribution list” link in the lower section.
- 5. In the field next to the “From” button, type “firstname.lastname@example.org”, click OK, and hit the “Next” button.
- 6. Now check the “forward it to people or distribution list” box in the top section, and click on the “people or distribution list” link in the lower section.
- 7. Type in or select whatever email address you want the alerts to be forwarded to, click “OK”, and hit the “Next” button.
- 8. Hit the “Next” button again, as we aren’t going to make any exceptions.
- 9. At the final screen, you can name your rule. Make sure the “Turn on this rule” box is checked. Click “Finish”, and you’re all set!
Basically, what we did is we created a specific rule for your inbox. The rule states that all messages received from email@example.com (the address that is used to send alerts) will be automatically forwarded to the new email address you specified.
If you are not using Outlook and would like to set up a similar rule, please give us a call and we can walk you through the process.
What kind of payments do you accept?
We accept all major credit cards, Paypal and Google Checkout as well.
How can I contact you?
We’ve put a “Contact Us” link on the sidebar of every page. You can also e-mail us at ServiceTeam@TopStockPortfolios.com